- Find a Garden
- Virtual Garden Visits
- Who we are
- Get involved
- Discover more
- Gardens & Health
$11 2Pcs Stainless Steel Bulkhead Connector Strong Connection for Oi Industrial Scientific Hydraulics, Pneumatics Plumbin Fittings 2Pcs,Industrial Scientific , Hydraulics, Pneumatics Plumbin , Fittings,for,Stainless,Connector,$11,/Ertebolle209164.html,Connection,easytaxca.com,Oi,Bulkhead,Strong,Steel 2Pcs Stainless latest Steel Bulkhead Connector for Oi Connection Strong 2Pcs,Industrial Scientific , Hydraulics, Pneumatics Plumbin , Fittings,for,Stainless,Connector,$11,/Ertebolle209164.html,Connection,easytaxca.com,Oi,Bulkhead,Strong,Steel 2Pcs Stainless latest Steel Bulkhead Connector for Oi Connection Strong $11 2Pcs Stainless Steel Bulkhead Connector Strong Connection for Oi Industrial Scientific Hydraulics, Pneumatics Plumbin Fittings
1. The connection is firm, with high pressure resistance and good sealing, which can be installed repeatedly, this fitting bulkhead connector is simple and convenient to install and repair, and the work with it is safe and reliable!
2. No welding is needed, which is good for fire and crack prevention.This fitting bulkhead connector can work at high altitude and the disadvantages caused by careless welding.
3. The surface of the joint is finely polished by a special process, the hand feel is smooth and delicate like jade, the interior is clean and bright, and the ruler can be accurately controlled.
4. Select high quality stainless steel 316 materials. The inspection indicators are in line with the standard.
5. Break the traditional installation method, double card sleeve type installation is of environmental protection, reusable, easy to operate, convenient and free to disassemble
Item Type: BulkheadÂ Connector
Material: 316 Stainless Steel
Suitable for the occasions when the water pipe, gas pipe and oil pipe need to be worn through the wall when connecting
Package List:2 xÂ Double Ferrule Wear Plate Connector
Join us live or online at the Royal Geographical Society on Tuesday 16th November at 7pm for our annual lecture, ‘My Garden Saved My Life’: Robin Hanbury-Tenison in conversation with Rachel de Thame. Two extraordinary survivors discuss the critical role that gardens played in their recovery: Robin from Covid-19 and Rachel from breast cancer.
The garden at Stonor Park near Henley-on-Thames played host to a very special celebration on Wednesday, 18th August when it opened its gates for a garden visit and afternoon tea for unpaid carers and frontline hospice and hospital workers. The event celebrated 25 years of support and over £21 million in funding from the National Garden Scheme for three of its key beneficiaries: Marie Curie, Hospice UK and Carers Trust.
More than 1,200 people have been cared for at a state-of-the-art palliative care unit largely funded by Macmillan Cancer Support and the National Garden Scheme since it opened its doors two years ago. The milestone marks two years since the eight-bed Y Bwthyn NGS Macmillan Specialist Palliative Care Unit opened its doors at the Royal Glamorgan Hospital.
We are delighted to launch our programme of 2021 special events. These are a small number of gardens where the open day events are for small groups only and offer something extra such a talk by the head gardener, special refreshments or privileged access. Book your tickets now!
Enjoy a virtual garden visit over the winter months. There are over 180 gardens to choose from, so gain inspiration from the comfort of your own home.
Sign up to hear more about gardens, events and our
activities throughout the year