ALEXANDRA STEVENSON, JOY DONG
China is trying to cool its costly and dangerously debt-ridden housing market, where high prices and go-go levels of borrowing and spending are increasingly seen as a national threat.
FullHD,Display,$122,/guara209378.html,Electronics , Computers Accessories , Laptop Accessories,LCD,1920x1080,IPS,14.0,Replacement,inches,easytaxca.com,LCDOLED $122 LCDOLED Replacement 14.0 inches FullHD 1920x1080 IPS LCD Display Electronics Computers Accessories Laptop Accessories LCDOLED Replacement 14.0 inches FullHD Display LCD unisex 1920x1080 IPS $122 LCDOLED Replacement 14.0 inches FullHD 1920x1080 IPS LCD Display Electronics Computers Accessories Laptop Accessories FullHD,Display,$122,/guara209378.html,Electronics , Computers Accessories , Laptop Accessories,LCD,1920x1080,IPS,14.0,Replacement,inches,easytaxca.com,LCDOLED LCDOLED Replacement 14.0 inches FullHD Display LCD unisex 1920x1080 IPS
Please kindly leave your FULL NAME and PHONE NUMBER for shipping. And your ZIP CODE must match with your CITY NAME.
Compatible Model: for HP Pavilion x360 14-cd 14-cd2xxx 14-cd2000 Series 14-cd2053cl
Warranty: 3 months
Size: 14.0 inches
Backlight: LED LCD
LCD Connector: EDP 30pins
Resolution: 1920x1080 -IPS (Compatible with 1366x768)
* Package includes the LCD screen + touch digitizer + bezel assembly + touch control board ONLY.No extra LCD cable, back cover, hinges, instruction or installation tools , etc.
Please keep your original parts. Professional installing skill required.
* The item is only available for the laptop with touch function. It will be well tested and packed before shipping.
* Please kindly check your model and resolution again before you purchase. If you are not sure whether it is the correct item you need,
please contact us with specific model and pictures of your original screen.
* Please donât leave us any negative/neutral feedback or open any claims before contacting us, we always try our best to provide satisfied solution for our customers.
* If you have any problem, don't hesitate to contact us. All messages will be answered within 24 hours .
Even as the military apologized for killing 10 civilians by mistake in a drone strike in Kabul, it insisted its target had stopped by an ISIS “safe house.” The New York Times found that the building was actually home to an NGO worker and his family.
The New York Times obtained exclusive security camera footage and witness accounts to show how the military launched a drone strike that killed 10 people in Kabul on Aug. 29 without knowing who it was hitting.
The “Greece 2.0” program constitutes an opportunity as well as a challenge for Greece, the chairman and chief executive of the Mytilineos group, Evangelos Mytilineos, and Alpha Bank CEO Vassilis Psaltis stressed at the E-Kyklos think tank’s “Greece After” conference that concluded on Tuesday.